Yes, traditional orch, wind ensemble, and jazz band--all Garritan. Actually, Jazz Band
eats the most RAM because of the programming. A full jazz band with the
"non-lite" versions of inst. eats a goodly chunk of my 2 gB and, with reverb,
maxes my processor .

Wind ens. has 2fl/picc, 2ob, Eb cl., 6Bb cl., BsCl, 2 Bsns, AATBBs Sax (JABB
bass sax is cool), 4 hrns, 4tpt, 3trb, 2 euph (using horns), 2 tubas,
percussion. I combine GPO, Finale GPO, and JABB

2gB RAM, Centrino @ 2 gHz, Echo Indigo Sound Card, ASIO4ALL.

NOTE TO KIM: GPO instruments will be bland & unexpressive "out of the box."
Human Playback will help to a large extent. If you decide to get GPO, read Darcy's tutorial
for GPO and Finale.

There is a currently GROUP BUY for GPO at garritan.com  GPO is selling for a
measly $139, I think. Even at the full price, it's a great value.

Wind ensemble demos at
http://www.esnips.com/doc/4e925e9d-a874-4f6d-9342-a036dac131de
and http://www.esnips.com/doc/3f011827-45bc-43ea-aa59-49fd36c64fae  ...first 2
movements of Holst 2nd Suite in F.