Point is way did you even have to chime in on this one? Hmm?

David W. Fenton wrote:
On 12 Dec 2006 at 13:05, Eric Dannewitz wrote:

David W. Fenton wrote:
On 12 Dec 2006 at 8:54, Fisher, Allen wrote:

There are similar products on Windows, things like MagicISO,
although not quite as robust, as Disk Utility can create and
restore from back up disk images, repair drive permissions, etc.
I'm sure Disk Utility is great, but on Windows, one never needs to
repair drive permissions, so that's not exactly a feature that would
be a relevant point of comparison.

But on a Mac you never need to run a virus protection program, or
anti-spyware program. So, I guess it evens out........

I don't run either on my PCs.

Your point, caller? Do you just want a platform war?