On 12/18/06, shirling & neueweise <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

but then you could simply <cough cough> transpose the cue.

Transposing the cue is a separate issue from hiding the clef changes. To
hide clef changes you need to have a staff style that forces bass clef *and*
transposes an octave. The only way this would not matter is if the region
where the cue is contains no actual notes in the part. If you ever actually
need to do this you'll see what I mean. I am aware of it only because I am
working on a piece with double bass right now. (My double bass staff is a
transposing staff.)