Hi Jef - Nope. Not possible so far. Waiting for someone to write a plugin that would do this, if that is even possible.

This is a big argument for separate parts. I am hovering between the two systems - have been for months now. Each has advantages and disadvantages for my work. When the parts layout can be copied from part to part, then linked parts will win. Until then - it's a draw.

Chuck