Hi Will,

Obviously you should not have modified the User Manual files. You can do a custom re-install of Finale that includes just the User Manual, and that's what I suggest you do. You can then open the User Manual from the Help menu in Finale.

You may also want to try installing Adobe Reader 8 before you do this.

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]