"I am very interested in microtonal music. I have not tried this in
finale, even as a user who works with Finale almost twenty years. If
you are sucessfull in Finale, please tell me."

Hi Kurt,
I am very interested in microtonal music too. For the moment, I do not have a
clue about how to do this in Finale (I am still a newbie), but I will look into
it and I will let you know everything I find out.
On the other hand, tuning an instrument lower or higher cannot be too difficult
(not that I looked into that yet either), perhaps it can be done in studio
view. I will know more soon.

For the rest, I finally managed to open the Manual (after three months!). I
didn't download Adobe 8. I do not know what was wrong with it, or indeed,
whether it will still open tomorrow. I am a musician, I do not know anything
about computers.

Best regards and wishes, Will Denayer