  From: Kim Patrick Clow
  To: finale@shsu.edu
  Sent: Thursday, January 04, 2007 3:36 PM
  Subject: Re: [Finale] TAN: Lulu.com

  On 1/4/07, Andrew Stiller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  > So how do I go about converting a 40-page Finale file into TIFFs? >And
what's the difference betw. a "flat TIFF" and a round one?

  You're cracking me up here ;)
  Tiffs can have multiple layers, just like a Photoshop file. A flat
  TIFF means it is all one layer.

  And I don't know the answer to how to get Finale to generate tiff
  files and then save those to PDF, I'm still in the process of
  correcting proofs before I publish :(  Such a long process!

  I'll try to find out more about Lulu in the meanwhile.

  Good Luck,

  Kim Patrick Clow