For those of you who want to use the NMA online edition from a Mac, I suggest you use Firefox to access the site rather than Safari. I just found out that it is possible to generate PDFs from NMA scores and download them, but it seems this is not only impossible with Safari, it is also not exactly obvious that this feature exists.

The first score I downloaded I handcopied jpgs to my computer, only because Safari doesn't work properly for the site.

BTW, I actually own the complete Mozart in Paperback, but especially for a frequent traveller like myself the online edition is of very high value in a lot of situations.

I really hope other complete editions are going to follow suit, this is such a phantastic project!

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de