  From: Aaron Sherber
  To: finale@shsu.edu
  Sent: Wednesday, January 17, 2007 5:47 PM
  Subject: Re: [Finale] 2007b is out

  I should add that the other really stupid thing about Fin2007b is
  that they seem to have wrapped it up with the Fin2007a updater, which
  is no longer available on the site. I know that this makes it a
  little easier for those who have not yet updated to 2007a, but those
  of us who have now have to download an enormous update (68MB Win /
  104MB Mac) and apply it just to get a minor update.

  I guess if you don't need the Rebar Music functionality you might
  want to avoid this update.

  Aaron.