Lora Crighton wrote:

--- Daniel Wolf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

In fact, I've often been surprised at how tolerant musicians are of parts with bad page turns etc..

We're just resigned to it - so much of the music I buy
has really evil page turns that I don't even comment
on it anymore.

And isn't that one of the advantages of this forum? At least we (some of whom have the means to make an impact, some of whom don't) can agree among ourselves that when WE do scores and pats, that we'll pay attention to such things, and discuss better ways of doing so. Sure - we all get parts to read occasionally that are (at best) horrendous - but when we do parts (and scores) we do so without those things, and, if lucky, get calls from the people who did the earlier parts, and can make things better for everyone.

cd
--
http://www.livejournal.com/users/dershem/#
http://members.cox.net/dershem