On Feb 7, 2007, at 8:30 AM, Randolph Peters wrote:

It seems you know a lot about Indiana. Did you or do you live there?

Nope.  Just a lifelong fascination with quirky trivia like that.

Thanks for the links to the background story. I was looking for something like that to confirm my fuzzy memory, but in the end I just went for the humor of it.

I'm not sure why my email program (Eudora) doesn't give a reply-to header. When I want to reply to a letter and send it to the list at the same time, I have to use a special key command (option-command- R on a Mac). I'll do some more investigating.

It sounds like others do get the reply-to header on your messages. I recently upgraded from OS X.3 to X.4, and a lot changed on the Mail app in the process. Perhaps I lost a setting that I used to have. I really don't know.

mdl