They are well aware of the issue on both sides.

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Fri 23-Feb-07 9:49
To: finale@shsu.edu
Subject: Re: [Finale] FinMac 2007c Playback Level Too High

Please: can we all arrange to have a sit down meeting with Gary, whomever
is the power at MakeMusic, and a rep from NI and testify to what is need
to propel this method of composing and creating "digital realizations" to
the absolute top of the mountain? The potential is astounding, and much
can be done now, but it is unpredictable, labor intensive, and generally
very frustrating. If these issues were addressed head on and improved or
eliminated, this would be the ultimate platform for notation and
recording! (I already told MakeMusic they should start a partnership with
Apple to provide a notation interface for GarageBand and increase the
Finale user base by zillions. This would also challenge Garritan & NI to
work harder with MM to stay in the game.)