OK, here's another shortcoming for MacFin2007c, and this one almost completely sabotaged my rehearsal of my orchestra today. It's a good thing is wasn't a recording session. In going to tweak Linked Parts after placing all entries in the score, I discovered that some measures were left out with a group of number (like below an expanse of multimeasure rests) underneath one measure of music. I quickly learned that that meant there were measures filled with music not showing on the part. The solution was, on each part, with the Measure Tool selected, choose Create Multimeasure Rests. That reveals the hidden music. But it has to be done on every part. Doing it when viewing the score doesn't do it. Unfortunately, I hadn't done that with all 22 parts, and there was a lot of missing music in the parts today.
        It appears this 2007 version has a LOT of problems.
All the best,
KIM R