Well, trashing my preferences didn't work. So, I decided I would try and plug in my external display just for kicks. Turns out my Edit System Margins dialog was popping up off-screen. In the future, does anyone know of a way to consolidate these orphaned windows when the secondary display is not available?

Thanks,
BB