From: Randolph Peters
Sent: Wed 25-Apr-07 21:36
To: finale@shsu.edu
Subject: [Finale] should we expect another upgrade?

Since this seems to be a slow day on the Finale list, I thought I'd throw out a question to the group.

Should we expect another upgrade to Finale 2007 before Finale 2008 comes at us?

I know most of us want one that fixes some long term bugs, but can we reasonably expect one to be offered?

I feel that I've paid for too many new versions hoping that old bugs would finally be resolved. With 2007, there are also a lot of new bugs and the three upgrades haven't done anything to fix them.

I'm worried that Finale 2008 will repeat this sorry cycle.

Would a letter-writing campaign help? One where we emphatically ask that bug fixes be the top priority?

-Randolph Peters