On 28.04.2007 Aaron Sherber wrote:
I haven't dealt with the latter two, but for movement titles I use measure
expressions, and in this case measure offset coordinates work better than page
coordinates.

I think you are still talking about different things. As far as tempo indications like "Allegro" or similar go, you are correct, measure expressions work well, as such an indication needs to be alligned with the start of the time sig. However, quite often one wants titles which are centered above the first staff. The only way to do this properly is with a page attached text block, which will get pretty messy once you change your layout or use linked parts.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de