I don't see the fuss. A guy is trying to prove he can replace _live_ musicians, but does so by posting _recordings_, some of which are so badly reproduced they could never be mistaken for live players, even though the recordings were once made from live players. His computerized recording sounds as good, or better, as some of the badly reproduced recordings. This proves nothing as far as a computer replacing humans. It proves that computer reproduced sound is inconsistent, no matter what the original source.

Put the computer producing the sounds in a blind test in the same room alternating with live musicians, _who are playing with no electronic amplification_. That is the only test would mean anything.

Raymond Horton