On May 14, 2007, at 1:16 AM, A-NO-NE Music wrote:

Finished editing, all the old text expressions, articulations, and
chords on this ancient score has been replaced with current libraries.

Only to realize Slash notation and Rhythmic notation, which are
displayed correctly on the score, aren't displayed correctly on parts
anymore.  More than half of them are intermittently invisible, while a
few places are replaced with incorrect Staff Style.  If I apply Stuff
Style on these spots, the ones on the score disappears in tern.

Totally weird.  Data Check but to no avail.

I want to delete all the parts which contains Slash notation and
recreate parts from the scratch, but I can't find how to do this without
deleting good ones.  I vaguely remember this has been mentioned on the
list but I can't find the thread with my guess of the subject.

While in the part, Staff Tool, Select all, then in the Staff Menu Reset Staff Styles to Score. Darcy pointed out that this is kind of like Update Layout used to be; you had to keep hitting it all the time to make sure everything was displaying correctly.

In your case, I suggest Undo List back to the place where you discovered this problem, then apply the above command.

I don't know why the parts become disconnected from the score where Staff Styles are concerned, but you are supposed to be able to have different Staff Styles in the parts and score by changing them in the parts. Something went wacky somewhere, though.

Christopher