Hi,

if I for instance have erroneously started a phrase on a beat 4 in a
measure and want to move let's say three or four bars just on quarter -
what is the most simple way to do this?

The question came up since I discovered that three out of four trumpet
parts in a big band score was discovered to hae a phrase that had moved
one quarter back (I guess that I must have done this by mistake but I
don't have the slightest clue when that happend and even less how...) so
now the phrase started on beat 4 instead of 1.

I guess the answer to this would also answer how to enter e. g. a quarter
rest in a full 4/4 bar and let a selection to the right shift one quarter
(all I can find in the documentation about horizontal edits seem to treat
how to add or remove full measures).

Using Finale 2007.

Thanks
/DT