On 27.05.2007 Andrew Stiller wrote:
Yeah, well there are lots of folks here who think that American culture is threatened by the Spanish language. I don't think much of that reasoning no matter where it comes from.

I was almost going to make a cynical comment about American Culture, but I will refrain from that, as this discussion is going nowhere. Certainly not in this forum. I do sometimes wonder, however, whether the world could be a better place without some national chauvinisms, and with some more respect for cultures and differences. Not everything the United states export is a blessing.

Johannes
--
http://www.musikmanufaktur.com
http://www.camerata-berolinensis.de