On May 27, 2007, at 8:17 AM, shirling & neueweise wrote:

If anybody can define American culture in as succinct a manner as they can define French or German or British culture, I will be amazed.

while canada shares a similar cultural-historic background with the US, being, er... "discovered" in a similar manner, it is widely known that we canadians are very proud to be able to comprehend and define our national identity in succint terms: we aren't americans.

A-yup! That's Canadians all over; we don't know what we are, but we know what we're NOT!

Christopher

(please like us, please? please?)