Thanks for the Expression Tool aberration suggestions. (I was in hopes someone would tell me I had a faulty FIN-07, or to “repair permissions,” or some such sage advice. Oh well. I’ll just have to put up with this little anomaly.)

No, Christopher, I did not reset measure numbering. In fact, the last 4 arrangements I composed were only 100-160-measure settings of marches for trombone sextet —quite straight-forward FIN projects.

Rich, you may have something, in that I did re-size my scores in each of those arrangements. (So I guess you are suggesting I inform MM, and then just live with the jump—can do.)

And, Christopher, I will try your second solution of using “clear” next time I experience this to see if that solves the Expressions Tool’s displacement quandary.

Thanks, all!

Gerry