On 8 Jun 2007 at 8:13, Christopher Smith wrote:

> the clipboard for music seems
> moderately interesting,

Seems pretty easy to implement, though I'm not sure why. I usually
just use scratch staves within the same file.

> cut-and-paste to Word for musical examples
> certainly saves some fudging around,

If the graphic export in Finale supported something other than TIFF
for bitmapped export, it would be a lot easier. Sibelius added PNG
export, and if Finale added that, it would then be *very* easy to
implement cut and paste of graphics into other apps.

> and the possibilities for
> different sound libraries for playback seems easier than Finale,

It doesn't say, though, if you can mix GPO with other synthesizers.