At 08:54 PM 6/14/2007 -0700, Mark D Lew wrote:
>On Jun 14, 2007, at 7:50 PM, Chuck Israels wrote:
>
>> Can you do that in Acrobat?  (I am quite naive about applications
>> that I haven't had reason to use, and at 70, I tend to avoid having
>> to learn new ones. I have Acrobat and have used its distiller
>> function.)
>
>You can certainly do it in the purchased version of Acrobat.  I don't
>know about the free version.
>
>If you're just merging the pages, it's a trivial operation.  I'm sure
>there's any number of utilities that will do it.

I've lost the original post and so have forgotten if this is a Mac or PC
question, but there's a utility called docPrint Pro for PC that will
combine documents of various types (pdf, ps, eps, doc, rtf, xls, vsd, etc.)
and output a combined document of other types (including pdf). You can mix
original page sizes as well.

After long fights with Finale, I found this easy to use. It's $38.
<http://www.verypdf.com/artprint/document-converter/help.htm>

Dennis