Barbara Touburg wrote:
So I tried to print the piece to my ordinary printer. Guess what? Same problem. It seems to be Finale's fault. How am I going to get a copy to my client now? Help?

Barbara Touburg wrote:
Suddenly Acrobat is shrinking the contents of a pdf. The page size is OK, the music is like a postage stamp. I remember this problem has been coverd before, but I can't remember the solution. I have tried different settings, even tried new settings, nothing helps. I really need to make a normal pdf by tonight (it's quarter past 7 already over here).
Help?

There are 3 places to set the page size in Finale, if I recall correctly:

The Page Format for Score and Parts dialog, in the Page Layout / Page Size dialog, and in the Printer setup dialog. All three have to agree to be sure to get what you want.

I have just printed something from Fin2k7c to pdf using PDF995 and it came out just fine, as have all the others I've made.

I wish I could help you with a definite 'this is your problem and this is the solution' reply.

Sorry.

--
David H. Bailey