The cause of his problem was, I think, that he used disk util to erase a cd/rw disk

On Aug 2, 2007, at 7:55 PM, "A-NO-NE Music" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Eric Dannewitz / 2007/08/02 / 07:51 PM wrote:

Best idea would be to purchase Roxio Toast and avoid using Disk Utility
to make CDRs and stuff

Why?  Toast won't do bit-to-bit copy and will not copy anything that
isn't listed under directory database so it won't do any good.
DiskUtility is the only one I know of does bit-to-bit copy.

--

- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Boston, MA
<http://a-no-ne.com> <http://anonemusic.com>