Chuck Israels / 07.9.10 / 3:10 PM wrote:
I get crashes more often in 2008 than I used to, crashes much more
often than hangs,

Chuck, when this happens next time, you can send me the crash log
privately.  I might be able to give a guess.

My Hiro!

If I can think of it when it does happen, I'll write you and find out how to access the crash log.

I don't have Finale GPO installed.  I am still hoping GPO Full, JaBB,
and Kontakt2 to show up in FinMac2008 but I don't know how to get this
done. This weekend I rebuilt my boot volume from the scratch, and I was
hoping FinMac2008 installer recognizes installed GPO Full and JaBB but
to no avail.  This used to work.  I will ticket the support.

Hiro,

Even in my less than technologically enlightened state, I have managed to accomplish this in 2008. Darcy posted a URL with instructions some weeks ago. You must download and install Kontakt 2, which will then recognize full GPO and JABB. As usual, there are new places to look for things, and it took me a while (and a phone call to Tom Hopkins, one of the Garritan developers), but it is all working quite well and smoothly now. The loading of instruments is easier and faster than in the old Kontact player.

At your level of experience, I expect the whole change will take less than an hour.

Chuck

Chuck Israels
230 North Garden Terrace
Bellingham, WA 98225-5836