Hi Hiro,

Sorry for the misunderstanding. About the communication with MM through the web system, make sure you go al the way through to the last page and click the final "submit question" button, (easy to miss) or it doesn't go through. That happened to me twice before I figured out that I wasn't getting responses because they were not getting the questions.

Chuck