My thoughts are certainly with Andrew and his family in this difficult time.

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY

On 13 Sep 2007, at 3:50 AM, Dennis W. Manasco wrote:

All --

Ernie wrote me today to tell me how Andrew is doing.

He is in the hospital at U of Penn.

They did an "R heart cauterization," which I assume means a right- ventricle cath, and left the cath in to monitor his heart pressure.

Ernie says he feels OK, but it is obvious that his condition is very serious. He may need a transplant.

Even if you're not a praying kind of person it'd be nice if you could spare a second or two to think of our friend, and wish him the best.

I'll let you know anything else Ernie tells me.

-=-Dennis

.