The Beam Extension tool won't give stem stubs, though, will it?

Christopher

On 11-Sep-07, at 2:43 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

In a message dated 9/11/07 11:37:26 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
The beam extention tool will do this where you want it.

Yep, I wasn't completely clear.  Right now, I am able to beam over
rests, but the secondary beams are broken in the global setting, and
the client wants them solidly across the rests in some instances,
along with stub stems to more clearly indicate the rhythm.  That's
what I'm looking for specifically, and I'm trying to avoid a
convoluted kludge via Shape Designer or similar.  Sorry I was a bit
vague.