I completely agree with Johannes here. I haven't moved up to 2K8 and I'm not going to until the bugs are fixed. That decision doesn't bode well for me and Finale, and I know it, but so be it. I'm wrestling with a lot of file corruption in 2K7 and it's frustrating. I don't want any more new features. Just make what we have work, and work correctly.

J D  Thomas
ThomaStudios