I'd write Jim Bruce - head of customer support.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

It's his job to be responsive.

BTW, the file finally gave in to the spinning beach ball of death, but I have a (badly formatted, but legible) pdf made just before the ultimate crash, and I am going to assign the student who fouled up the file the job of re-entering everything into a clean template.

Ughhh!

Chuck