Well, I think Sibelius is now very, very close to being an easy switch for an experienced Finale user. Now that they have a scroll view was really the last glaring defect in getting stuff done in Sibelius in my view. I don't know how people worked or work in that silly pageview mode they have.

Jari Williamsson wrote:
Eric Dannewitz wrote:

I think the general frustration level with MakeMusic has reached a head for a lot of people, causing some to switch to Sibelius, and some to refuse to upgrade to the latest version.

Again, how is this different than for, let's say, 7 years ago?

Best regards,

Jari Williamsson