dc wrote:
Aaron Sherber écrit:
It doesn't matter. If you have a PDF app like Acrobat that looks to your system like a printer, anything that lets you print to a printer will also let you print to a PDF.

Not in my experience. I once tried to print Scorch files (that offered a printing option) to PDF, and was told printing to a file wasn't allowed and that one had to use a "real" printer.

I had thought there must be some way for them to detect that and prevent it.

I wonder if BandMusicDirect is using such a printing program as well -- I'm not about to spend the money to find out, though.

--
David H. Bailey