On Dec 22, 2007, at 2:21 PM, Chuck Israels wrote:

Just thought I'd pass this on:

I have been using drag/enclose to place multiple articulations for years and just accidentally discovered that holding down a Meta- tool key while enclosing will apply the selected articulation bypassing the dialog box selection process and saving mouse clicks. Made me feel like a dummy for not having known that before, but I am a happy dummy now, so I thought I'd alert others. Life is full of surprises

Holding down the Delete key while dragging around notes will erase the articulations, too. I use this when MOST of the notes say, have a stacatto, so I apply it to ALL of them, then drag around the ones that shouldn't while holding down Delete. Works across multiple staves, too, which is when it gets really useful.

Christopher