Thank you, Jari.

There are a couple of useful things there I didn't know.

Merry Christmas,

Chuck

On Dec 22, 2007, at 3:08 PM, Jari Williamsson wrote:

Chuck Israels wrote:
Just thought I'd pass this on:
I have been using drag/enclose to place multiple articulations for years and just accidentally discovered that holding down a Meta- tool key while enclosing will apply the selected articulation bypassing the dialog box selection process and saving mouse clicks. Made me feel like a dummy for not having known that before, but I am a happy dummy now, so I thought I'd alert others. Life is full of surprises

Chuck, here's a page you might like:
http://www.finaletips.nu/perhapsmissed.php

Unfortunatelly, the webmeister is a really lazy kind of guy, so the list hasn't been updated for the last 3 Finale versions. But there might be some good things there anyway.

Best regards,

Jari Williamsson

Chuck Israels
230 North Garden Terrace