Eric Dannewitz wrote:
I still haven't upgraded to Finale 2008, but today in the mail I got a
little mailer from MakeMusic, and they are enticing the offer with the
inclusion of a FREE Finale T-Shirt. Woohoo! I'm really tempted now!

Man, I wish I had waited!!! Wearing those t-shirts makes me blend in so well with all those "I'm with Stupid -->" t-shirts.

And it's especially attractive for members of the other sex while hanging out at the beach explaining to all those adoring young beauties why having a stomach which hangs over one's belt is much more a sign of wisdom, maturity and the skill to properly love someone than any amount of steroid-induced, gym-created biceps or 6-pack abs.

To say nothing of the immediate respect such a t-shirt inspires when worn to orchestra rehearsals!

--
David H. Bailey