Yes. They need to drop the price. It is like $119 or something. I threw away
the flyer. So, since I have two licenses to upgrade, it would be $250 or so
(with shipping and stuff).
Now, if it was say $100 to do both, I might consider it. Otherwise, I might
just wait until the next version in a couple of months.