Hi Christopher,

I don't know a way to speed this up by much, but if you select the entire window of articulations, Finale will give you the message for each conflicting articulation in turn while deleting those that are not in use. This only saves you the irritation of selecting each individual articulation, but you still have to do it window by window, and if a large library is loaded, it's a time consuming operation. I do this myself as I update older files to agree with my present standards.

Sympathetically,

Chuck