Hi Johannes,

So far, I only have one client who insists on Sibelius, so I am still learning the ropes. (I used to be pretty good with SIb 1.4, but obviously a lot has changed since then!)

I will definitely post about my experience with Sib once I have a better handle on the program. So far, it's been a real mix of "gee, that's really nice, I wish Finale did that" and "this should not be so hard -- I can't believe how annoying and frustrating it is to do this one simple thing." Some examples of the latter would be positioning gliss lines, or trying to reduce the default bottom margin below the allowable threshold, or trying to figure out how far from the page edge a bit of Title text is, or Sibelius's insistence on using spaces and millimeters exclusively in its dialog boxes.

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]