I agree with the other postings - Kinko's is a ripoff and they'll probably
bind it wrong in any case. My guess is those scores are going to be pretty
thick (as each page would only have 4-6 measures), so they'd have to punch
'em in several passes which only increases the chances of a screw-up.
Several folks have mentioned the Akiles binder from Coilmac - it's
definitely worth it. At $300, it would only take 60 binds to make your money
back based on what Kinko's charges.

I'm curious...how are you copying these scores? Bringing a laptop into the
Library of Congress on a daily basis and doing it there? And what are your
plans for the scores once they're done?

Rob Deemer