Yeah, me too, if the front and back of the score is made of stiffer (e.g., card stock) so the top doesn't flop over the edge of the Manhasset. Now the only issue is attempting to see the score through one of the options in my tri-focal lenses ... but that's another whole problem you youngsters needn't worry about ... YET.

Dean