Christopher Smith wrote:
I just tested this. While a redraw shows items beneath (but not staff lines!) in 2008, the object is still completely opaque in 2009. This behaviour appears to have been changed, to the detriment of the program, I think.

[snip]

This may be a case of a bug which had been squashed becoming unsquashed due to changes in the coding. This sort of thing they frequently can repair in a maintenance release.

As for the change in staff lists, I imagine they'll increase the limit for Finale2010 and advertise it as a huge step forward. :-(

--
David H. Bailey