Darcy,

Yes, I know that of course. A few times however in contemporary, more complicated scores, I found a "piano (or réduction) pour les répétitions". Maybe that's what you're looking for?
I do remember Boulez and Bartholomée among others.

Cheers,
Hans
====
"Never take life seriously; no-one gets out alive anyway".