That number is disconnected.
It used to go to the old office.

/ Cb

On Aug 12, 2008, at 12:10 AM, Barbara Touburg wrote:

I found another number that I will try tomorrow (past 12 o'clock over here): (+46) 8-50-30-33-05.

If that doesn't work either, how on earth would I get my copy of Igor to work? I was secretly hoping for a response from Steve Parker. Maybe he left this list shortly after he joined us.

Chris Bell wrote:

The phone number is registered to an accountant consultancy.
Not to Noteheads.
There is no new versions, no development whatsoever.
/ Cb
On Aug 11, 2008, at 11:13 PM, Williams, Jim wrote:

Barbara,
I would love to know if anyone answers and what they say.
I have had no luck via email and do not feel like calling Sewden from the USA. ;-)
Thanks...
Jim

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Barbara Touburg
Sent: Mon 11-Aug-08 16:47
To: finale@shsu.edu
Subject: Re: [Finale] Any Igorians?

Thanks, I'll try the phone first.

Michael Cook wrote:

The Igor site still exists at http://www.noteheads.com <http:// www.noteheads.com/> but it hasn't been updated in years (nor has the program). If [EMAIL PROTECTED]
doesn't reply, you could try the snail mail address:

NoteHeads
Sveavägen 61
SE-113 59 Stockholm
Sweden

or the telphone

+46 8 766 44 86

Michael

On 11 août 08, at 21:55, Barbara Touburg wrote:

Years ago I bought Igor (by Noteheads). Now I switched to a very fast computer and I wanted to try Igor on it. But I lost my registration number and tried to write to Noteheads for a new one, but no response. So I thought to ask this collective wisdom: does anyone know if they still exist, and i yes, how on earth can I reach them? I also tried to post a message to the discussion list @ noteheads, but I couldn't for
some reason.
Help?