I don't consider a manual if I can't read it in my bedtime. I usually print PDF manual out but Finale manual is too big for home printing.

So, I paid for the printed manual from MM a few years ago, only to find they are printed sideway, 2 pages side by side. This won't let me read in my bed. And when I received it, the new version was already at the corner.

I really miss the glorious Finale 1.0 manual set, a set of 3 books.

I would like to ask for a better printed manual, and special manual for owner of the previous version which is only a new sections to the previous version.

P.S., Mark, are you related to another MM big guy, Michael Johnson?
:-)

--
- Hiro

Hiroaki Honshuku, A-NO-NE Music, Greater Boston
http://a-no-ne.com   http://anonemusic.com