From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Craig Parmerlee
Sent: Wed 27-Aug-08 20:24
To: finale@shsu.edu
Subject: Re: [Finale] Context menus

Finally a breakthrough.  It turns out that my missing menus were related
to my monitor configuration.  I use a 2-monitor setup.  Whenever Finale
is running on the first monitor, the context menus work fine.  Whenever
I drag Finale to monitor #2, I can no longer use the right-click menus.

Is anybody else running a two-monitor system where the desktop spans the
two monitors?  I'd like to know how widespread the problem is.  It could
be something very specific to my monitor #2, which is very large
(1920x1200), or it might affect everybody using a dual-monitor system.

My system is Windows XP, Finale 2009