Hi Chuck,

I think Aaron is talking about combs, not coils.

Cheers,

- Darcy
-----
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brooklyn, NY

On Sep 7, 2008, at 11:24 AM, Chuck Israels wrote:

Hi Aaron,

Are you talking about the length of the coils? I just found a local duplication place here in little Bellingham that has ordered some 15" coils for me from a supplier in Seattle. I didn't think to ask the name of the Seattle supplier (I like to support the local businesses when I can), but longer lengths seem to be available. Perhaps a similar duplication shop in Baltimore can help. Greg Hamilton (copyist/engraver) in Vancouver BC has told me he buys them in 36" lengths so he can bind large scores. I can ask Greg where he gets his supplies when he comes on line later today.

Chuck