On Sep 7, 2008, at 9:16 AM, Aaron Sherber wrote:

I have some parts I inherited which are bound with 23-ring plastic combs, and I need to rebind them. Does anybody know a good place to order these combs?

I get my long combs from the Spiral Binding Co., Totowa NJ, www.spiralbinding.com, phone 973-256-0666. They will cut combs to just about any length you like, but since there is a surcharge for every cut, I find it considerably cheaper to buy them full-length (76 rings) and cut them down myself as needed (which can easily be done with a plain pair of scissors).

Andrew Stiller
Kallisti Music Press
http://www.kallistimusic.com/