And exactly where in the manual do I find this information to read up on?
I was hoping to get a simple, clear and specific response from listers as to
which item in the component files folder (like I did in FinMac2003) to
define some basic things like fonts and measurement unit for all of my
future files in Finale 2008. Instead, I seem to be getting all sorts of
different suggestions on how to do this and how to do that.

Martin